Saturday, February 24, 2007

Idrag Paper Best Score

Sandwiches

Tuesday morning before I should make our way east on Monday still stood at an unscheduled event. Where it was not so aimlessly, was indeed all agreed, but whatever. Whatever. It was the little sister of my Kindergarten friend "to visit. Had the next day here in Frankfurt a recruitment test or something like that, and had therefore expressed for the night at our neighborhood. I would have almost even with dragged into any pub, but since it was my mother and some other things before. Maybe better that way was, after all, so I was well rested the next day for my trip.

Once here all had put up their day's work, I got up very comfortably, have all my stuff packed up and am using the car to go Freiberg. The trip went without problems in the form of jams or similar Problems arising from CARRIED. In Freiberg then arrived, I still have a small learning session quickly proclaimed with Iven. In fairness, I should admit that he has spoken and I listened and I have been stupid questions. We have recalculated as an exam again, which I had given up on the previous evening in Frankfurt in some places still puzzles. After two hours I was all but reasonably clear and I was reassured to look forward to the next morning. Yet quickly gathered the books and all the other stuff and then the rest of the day scruffy front of television. On Tuesday morning I had to get out early in the morning, start of the test was already 0730th I had decided, just load everything into the car for testing to drive me and then directly from there to Frankfurt again to make the field. So far so good, stupid white I had to scrape the car-free until it was smooth and plentiful on the streets too, which manifested itself equally well with spinning wheels. After the test it was - after a brief detour in our faculty building in order to clarify some dates - even with Alex in the Big Bird. There I got me a little of it can advise on the selection of books for physics / chemistry exam. After that was then clarified, I am for a late breakfast in the cafeteria. The sandwiches, which offer there are damn tasty, I was, not so still noticed. Finally, it was still on the hunt for chemists. Namely, that we needed a few more key signatures, we should also get really unlikely. When that was done then too, it went back to Frankfurt.

Now I have to put a stop here first. Alex called me grad, is with two friends in Frankfurt, we'll see what can do with them.

Hail to the Gun.
Alucard

I had to buy a new comb. The old one point was broken off - unfortunately it was the last one ...
--- Raph


0 comments:

Post a Comment