Thursday, March 22, 2007

How To Sew A Clergy Robe

Down With the Sickness

So, it is already long time ago. I can not alter it, as I currently anyway to spend much time online and maltreating any forums and browser games with my attention. Once again the calendar style, then, which by now has become the standard. I like it quite well, even if the comment makes it difficult for others because you just always the same submit to a full week instead of just one evening his mustard must. to use for each day but its own entry, seems a bit too expensive.


16th March - Friday
After the somewhat depressed in the final on Thursday evening I was getting really good things for the Friday something entertaining to the series. But on this day my luck was again only moderately hold. wanted to plan in advance, despite the agreement with finite JustJoe something together, he was at the time of my call again anderwertig in use where I do not join them. So I was sitting again on dry land. After some time had been back and forth with Arnoc in ICQ This then decided not to go to Schwanheim to the party, but the second part of Hauser's birthday into hard rock to evaporate. I've then connected the lack of better ideas and I walk towards Alt-los Sachs. Although I actually had the most time consuming way, I was more there. First words Hauser birthday congratulations and I crumbled to the bar to LordDagor as I walk around the houses so not know. At the bar I met also still Pela and another unidentified person, absorbed in conversation with Pela, was so I was quite happy but when Arnoc showed up at last. We have also caught the same table and it started with the typical conversations that in lately always a possibility, if we sit for two somewhere. As the round to Hauser began slowly to disintegrate and only the hardcore horror fans (and friends) were left, we switched over to their table. In between, Branko was also somehow turned up yet. He had loaded his troops a bit more extensively what his friends saw some clear differences. Even then he had probably undergone a hair accidentally Arnocs Bierkur, which did nothing to diminish the mood. When exactly was the end, I do not know, but it was a nice, entertaining evening, which had no after effects the next day, which really is a good development times.


17th March - Saturday
As clarified on Thursday Dömsen already been announced for Saturday's Muya Festival where should forums (sic) Alliance give the honors. I was then picked up soon by him at my door and it went with his cart of Pain of Salvation sonicated to Gelnhausen, should take place where the whole thing. The location proved to be a sports hall, which had been transformed into a festival site. The audience was mostly younger age, which actually is not bad, but that the event was a somewhat unpleasant emo-Touch. I felt in my habit somehow doomed before old. But so what? The people who younger than I am, I've never been cool enough for the older I'm not true enough. A whistle - Can not change it anyway. At some point I was also of some metals have been recognized as an equal and forced to drink some strange composition was. As forums (sic) then set about to storm the boards, I had to shake off my newly acquired company to take pictures. Dömsen and I were ado has been made to band photographer. I've seen it most of the concert on the screen of my camera must - was still awesome. It came back but my common problem to light, that I am with live music, which I do not half-way decent of disc know, first can begin very little, but still brilliant action. Shortly after 0100 it was back to Frankfurt.


18th March - Sunday
took place on Sunday at last the long awaited Auftriff of Amyris in gullies. When other bands were still there in exile, have a nice concept, but a weak singer, and Courageous, who blabbed too much nonsense. In other words, Amyris rocked the booth, while the others have done something, at least not entirely correct. What has annoyed are the Horender Beer prices in the gullies. Takken for a whole 3 0,33 beer?? Is there platinum in it or fill my two busty beauties in the neck? - Both times nil. So, price = usury and appropriately to any case. After the concert we went to end the evening and in order to get something cheaper getting wet nose, the night life. There was little by little almost complete and that night is not necessarily small group. It was quite something because of the late hour, but soon end and I am also geradeso still come home to get enough sleep for the next day.


since 19 March - Monday
Monday was a typical day of travel. Get up, pack the remaining things come to the station, take the train across Germany to come here in Freiberg in my place, build all the stuff and store - day complete. On Tuesday, I wanted to start with learning. Course did not work out. Instead, I went shopping and I have something dedicated to housework. My freezer had defrosted times are sorely needed, as it already "overgrown" was plenty. The degenerated then in an average water battle into my kitchen, because I only get out behind where the melt water flows properly. Well no matter, after I wiped up, in the right place a cup under it and made a Screwdriver when loosening the Eisplacken was helped by, the action was completed and my refrigerator in the back to normal operation. Yesterday I started to actually learn - or tried. In the end I was so with the nerves down, that I even forgot the dinner and asked me in the middle of the night got where actually comes from the hunger. That was the hunger not so tragic - I could sleep anyway, but not so bad now as I was long gone on it. For today, I had arranged with Iven a small learning session, hoping to get through with him a little better. Really I'm much smarter now still, but all in vain, it was not good. The absolute highlight of the week was then in fact today's lunch, which consisted entirely Scout and students primarily from a few ingredients: beef steak and garlic bread. Okay ... whistle on the baguette, but the steak - after a typically brief stay in the pan - a poem.

Hail to the Gun.
Alucard

If you are persecuted by too many shadows, you have to turn off the light - and hope that the darkness has not even teeth.


0 comments:

Post a Comment