Friday, March 16, 2007

I Am Out Of The Country Apology Letter

semiconductor and wooden shelves

So! Since I am again. Lot has happened since the last entry and I must confess that I've already lost track of something. So it is again the now infamous thoughts Puzzle asked. Let's go.


9th March - Friday
Between Pain Of Salvation concert on Wednesday last week and my departure for Freiberg on the following Sunday should not be a lot of things. The Thursday was quiet as usual on Friday and was not really much going on. Together with killer was tried for something to put together an at least halfway respectable lap without success. So it happened that we landed a couple in the Zappbar and pure poured Guinness or Äppler in us. At some point, appeared then to a rustic-looking figure who seemed somehow familiar to me. Longer rummaging in the Memory box showed that this was probably the guy who is often times a Malsehn behind the counter. He had me and JustJoe some point (may already be a couple of years ago) ever tried in terms of music on heart and kidneys checked. We were cut off because I think mediocre and someday we have guessed that it was probably Page & Plant, but ne had lasted quite a while, is actually not really my field of activity. I'm home at some point, Killer was something else, but I did not want to be quite so late.


11th March - Sunday
As I suspected it was also at the Saturday get nothing on the line. No idea what there was once again going on. Interested me. Here goes anyway contact technical level all the dogs, so it is not relevant to the one wasted evening. Positive side effect of it all was that I was on Sunday fit for the trip east. After breakfast, off we went. On the highways there were no problems, probably favored by the truck-free Sunday. Once in Freiberg, I unpacked everything first stowed and wired. When the electron was, was the first the Comet with my latest (and many, because pent-up) loaded music needs. This company was then luckily 36 hours and a few gigabytes later abgschlossen already.


12th March - Monday
Monday was filled with a dense program. Morning we went to Dresden to a business trip in Qimonda . After brief confusion of the bus driver, who was entering the right for now, we were already in the building and all were given first a visitor's badge missed. Next, it was pointed to the strict ban on photography and film throughout the corporate sector. Makes taking pictures in such companies but actually no sense since everything is automated so that one of his photos would always just not any more insightful machine to understand is the whole but still, because the competition is much yet. After a somewhat self-descriptive tour of the factory, we were back in Freiberg. It was next on the certificate for photovoltaics. I had the day before but again read the script, but I was not really prepared. The questions that were asked were exactly of the nature that I may suffer at all, I am learning but no tables with any annual sales and productions by heart! I just hope that I have the few specialized and more technical issues have all answered correctly and then also on the existence last. After the audit opinion, we went straight to Angrillen for this year. The freshmen had the action on its feet identified and procured and all the stuff that is just so necessary. After a few beers, steaks and grills it was too cold for us and we moved in the party room of the hostel, which had also been organized before. Because I was doing what the next day, I am quite atypical from the field against Mitternach made.


13th March - Tuesday
For Tuesday, I had planned to expand my inventory on shelves, because the amount of box-file but steadily increasing and I would be otherwise expected in the foreseeable future, the appropriate storage space. I had received some tips on the previous evening and was quite determined to go to work. I've also had the same in the fiscal first find, as I had hoped very much, after all, was my idea clear and not withdrawn. After some waiting for a salesperson, I soon had a mop in his hand with which I could pick up my shelves in the warehouse. But wait! Warehouse? To make it short, I am eternally unnecessarily curved around the area, was just in the wrong place and then I have been wrong by an industrial area. At some point, but finally I had my stuff and was back to my habitat. There was immediately put up everything and given the old shelves now serves as a repository for everything in the hall. In one of the new shelves then found himself a place to the many bottles Met accommodate.


14th March - Wednesday
Wednesday was planned another excursion to Dresden, this time to ZMD . In contrast to Qimonda, this is "only" a small company that had the great advantage that the occurrence of the participating representatives was a bit more human and less professional. Not that you would have been unkind in Qimonda, but somehow the atmosphere was pleasant at ZMD. In addition, our lunch was donated, while at Qimonda only a lanyard (in ugly colors) and a some post-its were. Because of the smaller, but highway-capable, again at the bus, we were rather in Freiberg as Monday. This struck me very well better time, I could even so still on the same day travel to Frankfurt.

Hail to the Gun.
Alucard


0 comments:

Post a Comment