Saturday, April 7, 2007

Dentitex Electric Toothbrush

new sounds and buttons

Sun the first week of the new semester would be made hereby. However, it should be noted that it was not a very long week. First, it was announced yesterday due to Sleep Good Friday, on the other in one week with an even number not so many events taking place in an odd numbered. A little uneven and I was wondering if you would not have anything more evenly distributed make, but you can once again nothing. No matter, will have to survive somehow.

As for the courses as such, has also nothing special done in terms of employment fields. A math course, English, some practical, some with electricity, something really annoying of economics and a large chunk of physics. Almost as in the first semester only with other courses, but the same stitch. Let's see how all eintaktet then, I think there might come as something more labor-intensive times on us, especially in theoretical physics, we will probably have to turn to. Organizationally, however, we had already solved one problem and others, although there were only four days of trial operation. Compulsory fumble after the rooms this year was almost not at all important, may be because we really know a great deal already and with the rooms that are unknown, at least ever get the general direction is clear. There has managed one of the professors have my own personal anger charge. What a lazy sack! Can not be. On offense: We have a lecture at the chemists, exact issue is unknown, because the title only of the general and numbers only. In any event, this course according to schedule to take place only every two weeks. Sometimes something is so then transformed it every week, this is happening, but only half a semester. As far as a problem. The problems begin when the worthy gentleman, it is not on the series gets the whole audience by the change in knowledge to set. In hindsight, we know where is the slip of paper on which all the important details are noted. Just stop the damn thing is in "chemistry" and not yet zustätzlich under "other courses". If I have to scour for such eventualities in the future, all subjects that are part of programs with which I have to do something just somehow, I feel nothing but fumble not to study. What darned again there are the mail server? About the thing is so much garbage, that really will not have to do is to increase the spam mail with one of its load, which is in the red zone were fully ready for it to further 10 mails per day no longer matters.

Yesterday was the end of the week and after we had managed to move the Sensorikveranstaltugen, so Thursday is not so long planned a visit to the devil. The cellar pub "Hell" is the successor of departure, even a year ago after the court wrangling and reports of disturbances and what-do-I-had been closed. The locality is thus the same, the inventory was a little makeover and Getränekkarte is new, but otherwise everything is pretty much the same. Something very recently it was yesterday, but that apart, the store lost none of his old coziness. The round was but small, and manageable, as many have been because of the long weekend home, but that did not detract from a relaxing evening.

be very gratifying, I would describe the development of my Last.fm account. New friends or love for life, I have indeed found it yet - but for a few new bands. The discovery is the moment about the point "similar artists" and not on the recommendations, nevertheless I am not already stumbled over three to five new bands who deserve some attention. The recommendations run with me at the moment somewhat irrelevant, since my main bands recommended be, who I have known and have since I guess I just have not heard just recently. The concept of "musical neighbors" I think somehow a bit strange, because you get criticized because of 50 new people, so I feel it run over something, and sometimes quite apart from running because apparently no real difference. But let's see what happens however, may manifest purpose of some things a little later.

Next innovation. Because my old rattled so much, I have me a new keyboard risen. The former was in principle still, but I went in recently, the loose connections to the pointer. I also know exactly what it is, just Unfortunately, because nothing can be done to find out the order - which I no longer wanted. Debt is at all, again Arnoc because he made me zugelabert so that he At length new equipment. I could also like to see all the stuff that he had sought out, part by part, and I then got my hand on one or another idea. What the heck. Now I have such a fancy ergonomic part under the fingers, although not wireless, but not (yet) with no interruptions of any nature whatsoever.

In the setup of my keyboard I have the same time the whole desk area, rather the corner with the Electronics reorganized. The cables can be had in fact quite tangled that the setting up of laptop and external hard disk last time to a full-fumbling had left. Also had collected between all cables, power supplies and connectors under the table a considerable amount of dust and lint, which also had to be removed again. My FritzBox, the landline phone and the Digi-station received new seats and power cables for the devices that I often take time to go to Frankfurt, now around the front, so I do not each time have to give to the stationary stuff. I also have all the parts that were otherwise on the floor, packed in a wooden box - In the hope of the adherence of dust particles flying around a bit combat. On top of this construct is now the printer, desöfteren to his old place but unfortunately time was allowed to close acquaintance with my feet, that this is not necessarily intended. Finally, missing is the decision of whether I actually down a scanner and if so, how. If that too is on the stage, I'm sitting around here all you can think up and use. (Editor's note: An airsoft rocket launching platform with USB control may indeed belong to the former, but hardly the latter.)

Hail to the Gun.
Alucard


0 comments:

Post a Comment