Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Personalized Christening Napkins

tinten_klecks @ 2007-04-11T21: 10:00

Who actually said that global warming is so terrible
Yes I know that sounds not very verantworungsvoll - and I am also aware that this is quite terrible with all the animal and plant species are dying out all the floods, which will come and all these disasters, I do not like it - but only just today I have some very positive aspects of this most decried global warming realized. It may so many animals become extinct, at least I can not help but enjoy it when I start to doze off in mid-April in the T-shirt with rolled up trouser legs lazily in the garden without me is cool even in the slightest. I can not complain if I have the whole day in early summer feeling (including ice cream go) and I can not help me, so irresponsible and ignorant may seem, it is nice if it so early in the year is so warm, I love it and I have absolutely nothing mind if it stays that way, honestly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment