Thursday, May 3, 2007

Remote Starter For A Tractor

post something

is The interesting thing is that I every time I try to write something on which point in time, to whom I must recognize: My life is somehow unsatisfactory. At this point, the sarcastic part takes me upper hand and you can not see how much time I have (with an ironic undertone that can be heard on the net as well) wanted to write what I understated reversed, and have exaggerated.

Very well. I try not to let this time get to this point. . Let us prefer the finer things in life to

while ago I was running back from here to the nearest town and almost 4 (in words: four) miles, a distance that I was the last time last summer have done and especially never at the pace of today. This builds up. (What builds less, is that my MP3 player has abandoned shortly after the start of the mind, even though the battery indicator was quite full yet - what are we to make of it?)

Another beautiful aspect (thought of as very moment) in my life is the overcast sky, which creates together with the relatively high temparature a kind of doomsday scenario -. now I need only the storm to
(And I the right back can stand up, I can also mention that my room looks like sow and nothing is more reasonable to make in here to sleep outside and sit on the PC - if you have both the chaos not in view)

The Sun was. not so bad, just a tiny bit of irony :-). Then I'll leave it at the time and me - again - to turn Age of Empires

a nice evening to you all yet..

0 comments:

Post a Comment