Sunday, May 27, 2007

Radio Shack Usb Wireless Adapter

Last.fm

This is really just a small test to see if the the Last.fm-gizmos also expanded. In itself it is quite simple: the source code at Last.fm dig out and post - done. Stupid way seems to LiveJournal FUNZ not to quite so directly, because I always get packed a scroll bar on the page when the source code is not something I'm shallow. Unfortunately, because of my changes now squeezed the last line a bit, but what else I managed not easy.

Actually, that part should be out anyway in the sidebar, but since it did not. The ready-made theme that I use does not seem to be designed for such extensions. Arnoc has already announced his rauszuhauen theme in favor of an HTML Eigenbaus, which for me of course, an alternative would be - just as well not rich from my knowledge of HTML and Java.

In the sense
Alucard


0 comments:

Post a Comment