Sunday, June 3, 2007

White Loose Off The Shoulder Sweater

theory and practice

The Whitsun weekend I spent to get me an overview of the theoretical mechanics. Where 'Overview' is probably wrong, actually it was about to pack enough tools and knowledge on it, that you could get by without a 90 minute attestation are completely at a loss and risk run to fail. Due to the quite considerable expense of their practical training (especially solid-state chemistry, there was massive), I had not managed to continuously prepare the exercises and stay informed. Stupid way relates to the all other exercises, so that numeric and quality management in preparing for exams again likely to be a hot ride. But back to the topic. The mission for the weekend of Pentecost stood firm and was also started. And failed miserably first. That was something of no progress, there could be a downright bad. I am so an estimated 20 percent of it achieved what I had planned. Strangely, presented I noticed last week that what I knew at the time but actually not so little - apparently was from the exercises of pure listening and (semi-active) are, after thinking along more left than I had first thought. After nearly three days of continuous motivational problems, constant Abkotzen because nothing even even begin to work and the certainty that everything falls back again to the fact that I my stuff is not organized get, but that was a little - and much needed - reassurance that my views rest easy read.

presented on Tuesday I realized then that not even the auditor's report until Thursday, and as I had mistakenly thought on Wednesday should take place. Only one more day, phew. I did on Tuesday then even a small session with Alex and inserted later with Nils to get there to have a confirmation or other miscellaneous and thus the whole thing last week was in the can.

'box' is the right word. It was convenient, there was to pour a birthday or a river. And for a box of beer was organized. Nils and Alex had me picked up in Nils' booth, we went to the beverage market, we have a Pilsner Urquell box caught and have moved on to the scene. There was determined that we may not be the absolute, but were nevertheless some of the first - the rest should soon . Follow After the round was complete, more or less, three were ordered pizza party - apparently all had brought tremendous hunger. Which was true indeed, as was originally intended to be grilled, which unfortunately had to be called off because of thunderstorm clouds in favor of the pizza service. There were so open the beers and some hard liquor and only glass and then poured into necks. The Board are two bottles of red wine had been left there a strange, of course, wanted to be checked for their quality. Small problem with the thing: there was not a corkscrew in the household of the two hosts. A state of actually occur may not simply . But shit happens, and so on and we knew how to help after all. If there is no corkscrew but are screws and a pair of pliers, why should we complain of thirst or be? After a short-time tool so these bottles were opened and it could continue in the program. For photos of the whole evening, I refer to Ivens Photo Album in StudiVZ . There were also pictures made by other people (unfortunately not by me, I had somehow managed to pack my verpeilen Digi), but I think that should give an adequate impression.

Facing the next morning, the beginning - as is now common for every day - was scheduled for 0730, have I made 2300 so slowly from the field. So slowly I seem to get it to turn to may not always be the last, and to even think of times in the evening the next morning to. On the whole, therefore, a worthwhile enterprise - as opposed to the Evening Student Council, who previously held the week. In itself, also a fun and entertaining thing was to win and memorable moments were. Ultimately, I was there, however, the music made a huge slash through the bill. I had done it like last year, the only run with a metal-shirt to there through the area and for a really nice start and a mediocre live band was absolutely unfortunately with the DJ no pot everything to gain and also by increased alcohol and nicotine intake for me was the evening at the point beyond repair. Particularly annoying also because, as I am hard on the next day was sagging. But whatever. ESM has both the student council and in the evening again Einzugs-/Geburtstagsparty can do honor to his name. Where we grade on 'ESM' are: here is a short list of what the acronym 'ESM' mean anything can:

  • E lectronic and S ensor m aterials (official)
  • E very time S iesta -M aking
  • lite E- S need to m annschschaft
  • E , circulations S, M vapors
  • e lity S pinner the M eight

In that sense, I'm gone
Alucard


0 comments:

Post a Comment