Friday, June 1, 2007

Can I Use Sdram In My Computer

departure

in (expected) about 40 minutes, I'll sit with my parents and my exchange student in the car in Nuremberg, Göttingen and Berlin.
first I had absolutely no longer wanted anything in the holidays to do something - but that seems to have again arrived ... and every time before a departure, I ask myself: Did I forget anything

I have the determination, it will occur to me as soon as we as far away from home are that we can not turn back and it will be the most important thing you can ever forget how every time I have so many books, as I will never be able to read, I have my MP3 player updated (updated? gedatetup? Denglisch stupid!), I'm even a fan packed and loud things I'll never need during these six days ...

Well anyway, at least I'm pretty looking forward to Berlin. You hear so much of it accessible and so far I've never been there, and although I was allowed a plan and two half days there in person (the ich! has absolutely no talent for organization!) And is intriguing. One imagines look like all that stuff, looks (more or less) travel pictures and hear reports from friends ... Let's see, I hope it will be good.

What I'm really curious about is whether the Hotel Adlon from "Emil and the Detectives" really exist ;-). Let's see - maybe I run so Jürgen Vogel on the way * lol *

So, so I take my time ... Bye ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment