Friday, May 14, 2010

Average Salary For 29 Year Old Male Consultant

Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love

Gosh, I've got an idea what awaits the world of music for me?


It's kind of my personal songs for years, so sick it sounds. Let me hear two tones of this song and I think of this year and how stupid and sick it really just is.
is probably that I've heard it a Tasg long as I've learned of Business Administration. True to the motto: I need music to get the rubbish in, but not too challenging, or it distracts me.






Welcome to my year of brain death - Gewissentod. Lena does not know what it does and it's not even good about it. But because they do not know what to do otherwise: just make more.

I were not too busy, it would be embarrassing.


So, I still have to write a mail to NEN Prof and then I go to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment