Sunday, May 23, 2010

List Of The 493 Pokemon-wikipedia

Day 24 - A song that you want to play at your funeral

Since I've been seriously thinking to ... but only because I'm tired of market research ....-.-"

am And come to the conclusion that there is surely very different death dates. * Drop *


Case 1: I will die young and I have in my life actually built only shit.






Case 2: I will die young and heroic (yeah!) ... no, but I somehow in my life was meaningful accomplished.







Case 3: I'm getting old and wrinkled. Damn, can only give you the link to the text because "Bla .. ätschi-Bätscher, the video can not see!" ... Fuck you .



After then, oh and when it Away (you know: we all say as much as miss Lena and chase us out the full Hucke) is, then please have this song:

0 comments:

Post a Comment