Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Down Game Tay Du Ky Online

Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument

what you think.

Lene is not an instrument . Totaly Fail.

why today the birthday-a-day-later-later-Special:

Day 26 - A song thats a all-time favorite ....

and because it is a super-duper deluxe Special is (it certainly is not every day 21):

Day 26 - songs that are all-time favorites!

I thought it is time once all the songs I heard at some point in a loop from which I have and even now can not get enough, here present, as some are just not to the other Thmen fit but still worth mentioning. The other days bereitsan said, I will of course no longer list. ^ ^





I "tempted" to limit myself to the most important ones, but oh well ....

Have fun. ^ ^


order you not completely (complete and the next day too) to overload I've divided it into two days. ^ ^





There is not even on ne story, I just like him and I do not remember since when. ^ ^ "




Again, no direct link. I only remember how I eventually finds with Cat that we both are really into the song. ^ ^




Uh, last autumn, Gossip Girl, Chuck is about to jump off the roof. I love this song. And I'm stoned so my neighborhood. * Hehe *




mid 11th Class I noted at once how much I like this song. This jumble of selbstbelügen fremdbelügen and weltbelügen. Hachja. And the song I'm still falling. ^ ^ "




just an unbelievable, macabre song I've sung the way, even in Japan at karaoke. * Hehe *



soooo that's it for now with part one of the deepest Soul insight. * G *



0 comments:

Post a Comment