Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gay Cruising Grounds Nc

Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play

Ja nee...auch heute nicht ganz Themenkonform.^^"

So

Day 27 - songs that are all-time favorites! - Part 2 ^ ^



remains of the previous day's warning of:

It could lead to knowledge expansion ^ ^








Irgendso one! little brat has ventured into this song cruel bad way and it covers not even officially stated. I'm just generally believe that one should say, if it is not the onw songs. No matter how known or unknown, the original is. It is simply fair. grmpf.




Here's the other day (in the comments to Tabs) promised last Muse song in my list of favorite songs by the very. ^ ^
"Butterflies and Hurricanes" ... yeah .... Middle 2 . Half of 11th Class. finally a prolonged period without overwhelming manure and the belief that now everything is better.


Link: Samsas Traum - Im Bauch



Unfortunately, not on Youtube it. You should not look for the video because it is not for the song and the attention to much else takes away from the text. Un is the one who moves me. I have no idea what you make of the text, but for me it is incredibly important.




Here again, you should also complete and include all the video in you, because it underscores a very profound way, the beautiful statement. I already loved the song before, but when I saw the video this time, however came to an added wow factor.です けどう ね ~.




Unfortunately this is no longer related to original version (ie with both singers) ... shame. But it makes little difference and I do not know what I like better. Gosh, the song marked I also have been the seventh or something ... and I'm already dead at that time almost there!



Sooooo ... now you have learned again what about Lene's "interesting" taste in music ^ ^



the way.'ve Just been sitting at six hours fucking market research and we are still not done. I could puke! Arg

0 comments:

Post a Comment